Monday, April 1, 2013

JUST IMMERSE YOU AND ENJOY IT

One of my favorite songs is “Bajan” of the argentine blues and rock band called “Pescado Rabioso”, writer by the lead vocalist of the band, Luis Alberto "Flaco" Spinetta in 1973.


This was one of the first songs that I heard of "Pescado Rabioso" and it changed totally my  point of view about how enjoy, feel and interpreted the music that I had before.

"Bajan" produce me something beyond of the common and it's capable to make me feel, immerse and involve intensely in it.

For me is very difficult say the meaning of this song or any song because I've always thinking that we'll never be able to get into the mind of the writer so I just feel the melody, the rhythm and I get carry away by this.
However this could be interpreted like: we don't rush in the time because we lost every important moments and they'll never come back, praise for calm, not crossing the line into excess, to the madness, and that we have to pressing the brake, to stop a little bit. 

Here is the video of the song played in the "Bandas Eternas"  concert of 2009, in which one participated the "flaco" Spinetta with Gustavo Cerati. And it is one of the most important concerts because it was shortly before the accident that Gustavo suffered and then he went into a coma.

So: Why do you worry about the pass of the time if you can't appreciate the small and beautiful details of everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment